Tea Towels can do more than dry dishes
Posted on October 27 2020
- As napkins or casual placemats.
- Place between pots and pans to protect from scratches when stored.
- To dry and store salad greens
- To line a serving basket or tray.
- To line the crisper drawers in the fridge.
- Dampened and placed under a cutting board to prevent it from slipping when chopping.
- As a tea pot cozy to keep tea or coffee warm.
- Cover rising bread dough.
- Keep quick breads warm from the oven. Line a bowl or basket with a clean tea towel and put freshly baked tea biscuits, scones, or muffins inside to keep them warm until ready to serve.
- Wrap gifts. Use a tea towel for a gift, like a bottle of wine or olive oil or a pile of handmade soaps.
- Make a lunchbox
- Improvised curtains. Hang pretty tea towels off curtain rods to a kitchen or bathroom window.
- Baby bib
- Store breakable dishes
Check out our selection of tea towels at Baker Rowe, www.bakerrowe.com/collections/tea-towels