We hope you love what you ordered, but in case you don’t—perhaps it did arrived broken, it's not the right color or maybe it doesn't fit your home. If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving for a refund of the merchandise value.
Pre-Paid Return Labels
Baker Rowe offers $10 returns per individual item returns within the continental United States. But for larger item return (items greater than $200) OR multiple item return such as dinnerware sets, platters, or multiple item returns there is a 15% restocking fee in lieu of a return label charge to cover the return shipping cost for your order.
If you choose not to use the prepaid return label, please mail items too:
6444 E Spring Street
Long Beach, CA 90815
How to Return an Item by Mail
- Go to www.bakerrowe.com/pages/returns
- Click on the shipping box labeled returns
- Enter your order id and shipping zip code.
- Select the item you which to return and reason code for return
- Print return label
- Repackage merchandise securely, enclose return label or invoice and return items in original packaging, do not return loose merchandise as it may get damaged in transit. Securely close the package. Items that are not securely packaged and are damaged in transit are not eligible for return.
- Cover or remove any original address labels or confusing carrier barcodes
- Send back package using the return label
Items that are opened and remove from the packaging, are missing original packaging, damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For a full refund, the item must be in salable condition (new, unused and in its original packaging). Your return shipment MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 30 days of your original purchase for a refund. Items not postmarked within 30 days, will not be refunded.
Items that are used, damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to BakerRowe's error, you will receive up to 50% of the item's price.
If you have any issues email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your Item Arrived Broken
Sometimes there isn't enough bubble wrap and fragile stickers to stop the courier service from throwing the package over the fence as they're running away from a big dog.
All breakage or incorrect shipments must be reported to email@example.com within 14 days of receipt.
- Please keep all original packaging, box and item
- Take photos of the damaged items, box and shipping label
- Email photos to customer service at BakerRowe.com, include your order number, name and address.
- Indicate whether you would like a replacement or a refund for your item.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount on the gift receipt.
Returns with the original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment minus the cost of a return label (if used).
Cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check and mailed to you (may take 14 business days). If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue you $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the remaining amount owed to you.
Returns are issues within 72 hours of receipt and may take 3 to 5 business days to return to your original form of payment.
Seasonal / Holiday Merchandise
Seasonal / Holiday merchandise cannot be returned after the holiday. Halloween merchandise must be received by October 30th and Christmas merchandise must be received by December 23rd. Items purchased after the holiday are final sale.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Special order items